Sunday, March 7, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  That's the way my life's been for the last I don't know how long.  Anyways I'm sooooooo sorry that I haven't blogged forever even after I promised to blog again!  Like I said I've been really busy and most of the time I don't even think about blogger at all.  but I think I'll be able to bring it back if I can form a team to do the upkeep and help brainstorm ideas to blog about.  I have no idea who the team's members are going to be but I know I need some help!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, except my problem was that I thought about blogger too much, so yeah, I gave it up. ('cept my photography blog) I'm so glad I did--SO much stress with school lately.

    Anyways, just keep reminding yourself to blog, I know you'll get back on it. ^_^ (and yeah, you should have someone to help articulate your thoughts/give input to your posts--Hannah helps a lot with mine.)

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete