Saturday, May 15, 2010

Band Name

Well I'm actually able to consistently post again for a while hopefully until things start picking up for the summer.  Anyways I'm in a band and we're trying to find a really good, really meaningful name that is easy to remember.  So I'm asking you guys to either search the Bible or just think about good band names.  If one of you guys name our band, the person who names our band will receive a great prize that I'm still trying to think of.  As you come up with band names just leave a comment under this post no matter how long ago it is and even if I haven't posted in a while because I'll check that first when I get on my blogger.  Thanks and happy band naming!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, Across was awesome, but I guess we'll have to think of something else then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. srry to be a party pooper but its not a very good band name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name The Condiments...it's just me, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude....... go with "Archery in Middle-Eastern Europe." Strangely specific. Fascinating. Intriguing. The kind of name that makes you think, "Tell me more. Archery, hmm? Play me a song, Mr. piano man."

    ReplyDelete