Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!  Oh man okay so on Friday, I watched The Passion for the very first time and wow that movie is intense!  But it was really good and it really showed me how much God really loves me.  Before, I knew that God did love me and I knew that I couldn't even imagine how much he loved me to do that for me but I really didn't have any grasp at all of how much Jesus really does love me.  Even though this movie is rated R, I still would recommend this movie to give you more of a picture of how much Jesus really did suffer and how much he really loves you!

6 comments:

  1. Ohmiword, I LOVE the Passion--it is soooo good. I'm gonna watch it tonight again. It brought so much more reality into this Easter season, y'know? It just became SO much more personal when I saw it. SO good. (and I think the devil is portrayed SO well. Just saying. ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome to make some sort of song for it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang....yeah, well, welcome to the R-rated world hunter XD That movie freaked my socks off, what with the Devil and all. 'shudders' eww. Idk...I like that movie, but it freaks me out too much. It's a great movie, don't get me wrong. Just...horrible. It's good...probably not my favorite, though. The message is my life, though. :D

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I wouldn't say its scary its just horrifying to actually see what he did for ME and don't worry alex I'm already working on one but I think we might have to create a worship album later cause thats kinda what its turning out to be, more of a worship song. really thinking about the passion and not making a worship song is kinda hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen that movie <_< I need to really badly.

    By the way, I saw on your blogger profile that you're a fan of Wayne Batson's The Door Within Trilogy! Me too! One of his writing friends, Bryan Davis, wrote a really good book called Starlighter that I think you'd enjoy. I'm giving it away for free on my blog! If you're interested, stop in and enter!

    Thanks!

    -Nathan
    http://whisperedroars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah that movie was awesome!!! And the devil was sooo creepy in that movie

    ReplyDelete