Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wait and See Part 2

Okay so its been a few days and I know I'm not going to the farm because I called them and left a message and they didn't call back. But I'm okay with it because I gave it to God and He has provided stuff for me to do to keep my mind off it. I seriously don't know what I would be doing without him. The last day of waiting I just bummed around and didn't do much other than the work that my mom needed me to get done around the house. I was really somber even though I should've been happy that I had a chance to go and help out on a farm for two days, but I wasn't it was almost as if I had a small case of depression. Now I'm enjoying myself, hanging with friends. God kinda' healed me in a way.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are OK with God's final plan. It's encouraging to see that in you.

    ReplyDelete