Friday, August 21, 2009

Writing Songs

Hey you guys. I just wanted to tell you that I wrote a song earlier this week and I think it turned out great! I can't wait to publish it in an album with my band! In case you don't know how to write a song and you want to, I read an article that said to start with the title and write it down on a piece of paper. Then think of things that remind you of that title it could be anything from policemen to gratitude. Next figure out what things really remind you of the title and circle those. then you write the lyrics keeping those things in mind. Afterwards you could change the title to something that means the same thing but sounds better. This method has worked out extremely well for me, I've wrote sevral songs by those guidelines and they turned out great.

6 comments:

  1. Thats really cool, Hunter. I wrote a song but I don't think it turned out all that hot but, cool! That sounds awesome. What are the songs names?


    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read your song. Good job. :D

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter, I can't wait for the cabin!!!!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Are you going to let us have a peek? *ShinyPleadingCatEyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote a song when I was like 7.
    It was really dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moonshaw I'll let you listen to them as soon as we get them recorded which will be like in a week or so so yeah

    ReplyDelete