Sunday, April 19, 2009

Big And Little Decisions For God

Okay guys I was thinking. I just can't seem to go against the grain for God when I think I'll lose my status with friends. Just this morning at church for worship me and some of my friends were sitting and I just kinda felt like God wanted me to stand. I thought I would look uncool in front of my friends though, so I didn't. I regret it now but thats now, not when it really mattered. Why is it so hard to make those key decisions for God!?

3 comments:

  1. No problem, man. Those daily "conflicts" with God and the devil are commonplace. Take advantage of those moments to "score one for the good guys"
    Wow, i sound like a mentor. lol sorry about that
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at our church, we just had a sermon about "Taming the Tongue" and the some of the reasons why we lash out with words and such, is fear. Which also applies to what your saying. Like Josh said, "those daily 'conflicts' with God and the devil are commenplace" and he's right, the devil uses fear to immobilize us, in a way, making it so we don't "score one for the good guys."

    I sound really confusing. :D

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has happened to me in school too. It's incredible the power society has on us. Because, in my case, it's that... to be considered as NOT COOL in front of school chums makes me sometimes ignore those things that suddenly make me feel like sharing. I believe that it's one of the many ways the devil uses to make us do the wrong thing.

    ReplyDelete