Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Reason for Travels of A Teen

Okay so I've been messing around for hours on this thing figuring out how to blog and stuff and its AWESOME!!!!!!!! you're probably wondering why I named my blog "Travels of A Teen." Well because I want opinions from other teens about God and just life in general. I'm going to share experiences on my blog and maybe ask some questions to start a duscussion. Then I'll let you guys comment and discuss the topic. You can also e-mail me at godisgood55@gmail.com and give me some of your experiences to share on the blog as well!

Hunter

12 comments:

  1. That's great about your blog! I was so excited when I got mine...:D

    Welcome to the blogging world! :D

    Blessings,

    Hannah

    PS Stop by my blog sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, you got a blog dude!!!!

    Awesome, have fun with it

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hunter,

    Wow!!! You're blog is soooo cool!!! I really like it!!!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! I want ideas on how to improve it so email them to me.

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Hannah's blog, and I arrived here from hers. I'm going to follow it because I think it can be worth it and it has always been a blessing to me to share what God has taught me and learn from others' experience. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you haven't had this blog for a month and you've already got tons of traffic, but, your blog is great! :D

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write more posts soon, okay? I love to read your new writings. :]

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is COOL! I am TOTALLY following! -Seth

    ReplyDelete